John F. Kennedy once said
“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie – deliberate, contrived and dishonest,
but the myth – persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.”
- Neuro-myth #1: You only use 10% of your brain.
- Neuro-myth #2: You’re either left brained or right brained; you either technical and analytical or your creative and intuitive.
- Neuro-myth #3: Playing computer games keeps your brain young.
- Neuro-myth #4: You either have a good memory or a bad memory.
- Neuro-myth #5: It takes ## days to form a new habit.
Another problem that impacts self-leadership is the noise in our heads.
Do you find it hard to quiet the noise in your head?
Do you ever find it difficult to go to sleep because you just can’t shut off the conversations in your head?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed and unable to think straight?
Cesar and Traci will give you a few quick exercises you can do to take back control of your brain! They have also put together a freebie that outlines more exercises as well as apps to help you become more MINDFUL.
Grab your mindfulness resources & exercises by clicking the button below.
Click the “play” button above to listen, and leave a comment below if you’d like to join in the conversation.