In this episode, Cesar and Traci interview Christopher Avery, PhD. He is a reformed management consultant. After a decade helping corporations help smart, ambitious professionals find ways to cope with lives they don’t want and think they can’t change, he realized coping skills are overrated.
A better skill is knowing how to apply your innate leadership ability to face and overcome any challenge.
This episode is filled with nuggets that you can immediately apply to your life and your career.
Together we discuss:
- why so many brilliant, capable people feel stuck
- how to recognize that you are stuck
- how taking responsibility is actually a process you can learn
- the 5 mental states of The Responsibility Process™
- how to use these states to get unstuck and
- how to reclaim your freedom, choice and power.
- Get The Responsibility Process™ poster that he mentioned by clicking here. (It’s available in multiple languages including Klingon – that’s not a joke either.)
- If you want to check out his program, The Leadership Gift, just click here for all of the details.
Be sure to use the promo code grow BEFORE April 7, 2018 for $50 off of the first month (monthly payments) OR $100 off of the first year (annual payment).
Click the “play” button above to listen, and leave a comment below if you’d like to join in the conversation.