- You’ve gone to a conference or seminar and learn great ideas, you had good intentions, but you didn’t get the breakthrough results?
- Have you ever gone to training and learn new knowledge but that knowledge didn’t increase your performance?
- Have you ever set big goals and fell short or worse yet, didn’t even get started?
- They know what to do; they have the knowledge
- They even know how to do it; they have the skills
- But they don’t actually do it
Something is missing.
- We teach leadership before we teach self-leadership.
- We ask folks to trust us and yet we don’t even trust ourselves.
- We have a track record of not completing the things that we’ve told ourselves we were going to do.
What we need before leadership skills is cognitive self-leadership skills.
That’s the missing link!
Where do you rank on the self leadership scale? Take this short self-leadership quiz to find out!
[button link=”http://pmbrilliance.com/pm4tm/100download/” newwindow=”yes”] Get your freebie![/button]
Click the “play” button above to listen, and leave a comment below if you’d like to join in the conversation.