In this episode, Cesar and Traci explore the direction of upcoming podcast episodes.
We are asking YOU, our listener, to give us your thoughts on the direction of the podcast. What is the biggest leadership or project management challenge that you are currently facing? Take a minute to let us know in the comments section.
Here are comments that Traci received from her recent web event participants:
- How to get stakeholders to agree on what needs to be done.
- Working with team members who aren’t in the same physical location as me.
- Managing user requirement gathering.
- How to get people to open up to a solution or an approach to solving a problem that is new and unfamiliar to them.
- How to keep staff motivated and engaged that perform repetitive tasks on a daily basis.
- How do I better juggle helping my team of staff members and do my own job at the same time?
- Time Management. Regardless, if I schedule myself out, I still can’t seem to get my personal work done.
- Negative self-talk – Too tough on myself and I lack confidence
Listen to this episode and let us know what you’d like to hear!
Click the “play” button above to listen, and leave a comment below if you’d like to join in the conversation.