This is a very quick message to let you know of an incredible way you can get some free project management training and earn PDUs (if you are PMI certified).
My friend Josh Nankivel from pmstudent.com is running a campaign to raise awareness to Autism. This is an issue very close to my heart as well.
To encourage you to sponsor him, Josh is doing a fantastic thing.
You can go to this link for more details, but in short, for a $20 sponsorship contribution, Josh will give you free access to one of these amazing training courses:
- Project Overview (7 PDUs)
- Project Management Career Coaching (9 hrs, doesn’t count for PDU credit)
- Project Charter (3 PDUs)
- Project Management Plan (6 PDUs)
- Work Breakdown Structure (6 PDUs)
- Project Requirements (3 PDUs)
- Project Estimation (3 PDUs)
- Project Scheduling (4 PDUs)
This is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best. I’ve already contributed and will be taking the Work Breakdown Structure course.
You have to act by June 8th, 2012. Here are all the details:
Have a wonderful day,