This series will run every day, for 4 weeks. Get ready for a ton of great conversations around Project Management principles, ideas, tools, and techniques.
Today I bring my friend Andy Kaufmann on to the show to get his take on Project Management.
We will cover:
- How would you define Project Management to the lay person?
- What is the least people need to know about Project Management to start on the path of getting things done?
- What are the stages of bringing an idea to reality?
- If you could recommend one technique from the PM world to the masses, what would it be and where can we learn it?
- Managing projects often means working with other people. What’s the best way to know when and what to delegate, and to compel people to collaborate on a project?
- What are some tips for those who want to learn and use project management to get things done?
Andy Kaufman, PMP
Andy Kaufman, PMP, helps organizations around the world improve their ability to deliver projects and lead teams.
His keynotes, workshops, and executive coaching services have reached tens of thousands of people from hundreds of companies, helping them deliver their projects, become more confident leaders, and deliver results.
Andy is a certified trainer and author of Navigating the Winds of Change: Staying on Course in Business & in Life, Shining the Light on The Secret, and an e-book entitled How to Organize Your Inbox & Get Rid of E-Mail Clutter. He is the host of The People and Projects Podcast, which provides interviews and insights to help listeners lead people and deliver projects.
Join in and Back the Project Management for You Book
As this podcast series “airs,” I am also running a Kickstarter campaign to help me write and publish my first book, Project Management for You.
To visit the campaign, click here.
If you believe my podcasts have brought you value, I would like to ask you to consider being a backer of this campaign.
As with every Kickstarter campaign, if the goal fund is not met, then no fund is released… It’s all or nothing!
I have put a lot of effort into this project, and I would love for you to participate as a backer.
Thanks in advance!