Hello everyone and welcome to this nineteenth episode of the Project Management for You podcast series.
Today I bring you something a bit different.
My friend Mark Phillipy, from the Sensible Project Manager Podcast, interviews me!
Mark asks me the same questions that I have been asking all my guests here on this series:
- How would you define Project Management to the lay person?
- What is the least people need to know about PM to start on the path of getting things done
- What are the stages of bringing an idea to reality?
- If you could recommend one technique from the PM world to the masses, what would it be and where can we learn it?
- Managing projects often means working with other people. What’s the best way to know when and what to delegate, and to compel people to collaborate on a project?
- What is your final thought for the listener who wants to learn and use project management to get things done?
Project Management for You Kickstarter Campaign
As I publish this podcast episode, there are still 10 days for you to support the Kickstarter campaign that will help me write and publish my first book.
The campaign is now fully funded – thank you for the support!
This means that this project is moving forward and the book will be published.
This also means that as a backer you are guaranteed to receive a copy of the book or any of the other rewards you choose.
Check out the campaign page at http://projectmanagementforyou.com