New YouTube channel: Milestone
I’m creating project management-related video content on YouTube! The channel is called Milestone, and I start by using project management techniques to upgrade the radio on my old SUV. Consider watching and subscribing! Here’s the link.
Thank you ATOTO for supporting the PM for the Masses podcast and YouTube channel! Click here to check them out on Amazon and use coupon code
CESARABEID for 6% off your purchase!
Project Management for Parents with Hilary Kinney
Today we discuss the concept of project management for parents with author Hilary Kinney. We explore the idea of combining project management principles with parenting to create a more organized and efficient family dynamic. Hilary emphasizes the importance of teamwork, communication, and goal-setting within the family.
We also discuss the benefits of involving children in decision-making and teaching them critical thinking skills. We talk about starting with open conversations about family organization and scheduling, and gradually implementing simple project management tools and techniques. The ultimate goal is to improve the quality of life and create a more peaceful and harmonious family environment.
- The concept of project management for parents
- Combining project management principles with parenting
- The importance of teamwork, communication, and goal-setting in the family
- Involving children in decision-making processes and teaching them critical thinking skills
- Starting with open conversations about family organization and scheduling
- Implementing simple project management tools and techniques
- Measuring success in terms of quality of life and peace in the family
- The long-term benefits of project management skills for children
Links mentioned in this episode
Discount code for Magic Mind: magicmind.co/pmp
I’ve recently been enjoying more focus and being more productive without increased anxiety and hurry, all due to Magic Mind.
Magic Mind is the world’s first productivity drink. It is NOT an energy drink.
After 10 to 30 minutes of taking this little 2-ounce drink, I start getting into the flow zone and stop thinking about procrastination. It’s incredible how it helps me to just calmly start getting things done.
I really recommend you give it a try.
To get a 20% discount, visit Magic Mind and enter the promo code
PMP at checkout..