This series will run every weekday, for 4 weeks. Get ready for a ton of great conversations around Project Management principles, ideas, tools, and techniques.
Today I bring my friend and project management expert Adriana Girdler on to the show to get her take on Project Management.
We will cover:
- How would you define Project Management to the lay person?
- What is the least people need to know about Project Management to start on the path of getting things done?
- What are the stages of bringing an idea to reality?
- If you could recommend one technique from the PM world to the masses, what would it be and where can we learn it?
- Managing projects often means working with other people. What’s the best way to know when and what to delegate, and to compel people to collaborate on a project?
- What are some tips for those who want to learn and use project management to get things done?
Adriana Girdler is one of Canada’s foremost business efficiency and project experts. Armed with a Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt, Project Management Designation (PMP) and over 20 years of experience in project, efficiency and process improvement methodologies she launched her company CornerStone Dynamics in 2008.
Adriana has worked in various industries including Pharmaceutical, Education, Nuclear and Natural Resources to name just a few, leading companies to improve what they do, how they do it and their bottom line.
Adriana is an entrepreneur, executive coach, professional speaker, facilitator and author of Efficiency Matters and SparkShift book series about Productivity, Empowerment and Efficiency.
She has been featured nationally in The Globe and Mail, on 680 News Radio and published in numerous Industry and Association magazines throughout North America. Adriana is passionate about improvement and efficiency, in both people and organizations.
Join in and Back the Project Management for You Book
To visit the campaign, click here.
If you believe my podcasts have brought you value, I would like to ask you to consider being a backer of this campaign.
As with every Kickstarter campaign, if the goal fund is not met, then no fund is released… It’s all or nothing!
I have put a lot of effort into this project, and I would love for you to participate as a backer.
Thanks in advance!