This series will run every weekday, for 4 weeks. Get ready for a ton of great conversations around Project Management principles, ideas, tools, and techniques.
Today I bring the intrepid Francis Hooke on to the show to get his take on Project Management.
We will cover:
- How would you define Project Management to the lay person?
- What is the least people need to know about Project Management to start on the path of getting things done?
- What are the stages of bringing an idea to reality?
- If you could recommend one technique from the PM world to the masses, what would it be and where can we learn it
- Managing projects often means working with other people. What’s the best way to know when and what to delegate, and to compel people to collaborate on a project?
- What are some tips for those who want to learn and use project management to get things done?
Francis Hooke is the founder, owner and Managing Director of Hooke & Co, a British business consultancy company.
Francis has spent a decade working in financial services and technology. Francis has successfully project managed in some of the highest profile change programmes in the investment bank, including the largest financial services merger in history. His experience comes from one of the most rapidly changing industry sectors and an organization with particularly high levels of political complexity.
Francis is also a full member of the Association for Project Management. He is also a PRINCE2 practitioner.
Join in and Back the Project Management for You Book
To visit the campaign, click here.
If you believe my podcasts have brought you value, I would like to ask you to consider being a backer of this campaign.
As with every Kickstarter campaign, if the goal fund is not met, then no fund is released… It’s all or nothing!
I have put a lot of effort into this project, and I would love for you to participate as a backer.
Thanks in advance!