This series will run every weekday, for 4 weeks. Get ready for a ton of great conversations around Project Management principles, ideas, tools, and techniques.
Today I bring project management expert and author Michael Greer on to the show to get his take on Project Management.
We will cover:
- How would you define Project Management to the lay person?
- What is the least people need to know about Project Management to start on the path of getting things done?
- What are the stages of bringing an idea to reality?
- If you could recommend one technique from the PM world to the masses, what would it be and where can we learn it
- Managing projects often means working with other people. What’s the best way to know when and what to delegate, and to compel people to collaborate on a project?
- What are some tips for those who want to learn and use project management to get things done?
Michael Greer is the author of The Project Management Minimalist: Just Enough PM to Rock Your Projects!, The Project Manager’s Partner (2nd Ed.), and other PM-related books, videos, articles & podcasts.
For over three decades, he has been helping new project managers become more effective. His goal is to demystify the field of project management (PM) and make it accessible to new and part-time project managers.
Learn more about him and his work at Mike Greer‘s Worth Sharing website:http://worth-sharing.net
To listen to my conversation with Michael Greer, click the “play” button on top of this post.
Join in and Back the Project Management for You Book
To visit the campaign, click here.
If you believe my podcasts have brought you value, I would like to ask you to consider being a backer of this campaign.
As with every Kickstarter campaign, if the goal fund is not met, then no fund is released… It’s all or nothing!
I have put a lot of effort into this project, and I would love for you to participate as a backer.
Thanks in advance!
- The PM Minimalist Quick Start Guide (PDF, Kindle, Epub) – http://michaelgreer.biz/?p=
- The Project Management Minimalist Collection: http://
- Mike Greer‘s WORTH SHARING website: http://worth-sharing.net
- Project Management is a Broad Human Practice, not Merely a Profession – http://michaelgreer.biz/?p=
- How to Survive Family Projects: 5 PM Best Practices – See more at: http://michaelgreer.biz/?p=
- The Project Manager as Plate-Spinning Juggler — http://michaelgreer.biz/?p=