This series will run every day, for 4 weeks. Get ready for a ton of great conversations around Project Management principles, ideas, tools, and techniques.
Today I bring the inspiring Susanne Madsen on to the show to get her take on Project Management.
We will cover:
- How would you define Project Management to the lay person?
- What is the least people need to know about Project Management to start on the path of getting things done?
- What are the stages of bringing an idea to reality?
- If you could recommend one technique from the PM world to the masses, what would it be and where can we learn it?
- Managing projects often means working with other people. What’s the best way to know when and what to delegate, and to compel people to collaborate on a project?
- What are some tips for those who want to learn and use project management to get things done?
Susanne Madsen is a project leadership coach, trainer and consultant and the author of The Project Management Coaching Workbook – Six Steps to Unleashing Your Potential.
She has over 17 years experience in managing and rolling out large change programs of up to $30 million for organisations such as Standard Bank, Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase. Susanne is a PRINCE2 and MSP Practitioner and a qualified Corporate and Executive coach from The Coaching Academy. She is also a Member of the Association for Project Management (APM).
Susanne specialises in helping project and change managers improve their leadership skills so that they can gain control of their projects and fast-track their career. She does this through a combination of training, coaching, mentoring and consulting.
Join in and Back the Project Management for You Book
As this podcast series “airs,” I am also running a Kickstarter campaign to help me write and publish my first book, Project Management for You.
To visit the campaign, click here.
If you believe my podcasts have brought you value, I would like to ask you to consider being a backer of this campaign.
As with every Kickstarter campaign, if the goal fund is not met, then no fund is released… It’s all or nothing!
I have put a lot of effort into this project, and I would love for you to participate as a backer.
Thanks in advance!