Hello all and welcome to this exciting episode of the Project Management for the Masses Podcast!
This is a new chapter on my journey into becoming a writer. As some of you may know, I have been toying around with the idea of writing a book for a while now.
As it turns out, I have been having a bit of a hard time.
I have found that writing well takes time and effort, and it does not come as natural to me as producing an audio podcast.
So this week I enlist the help of writer extraordinaire Jeff Goins, and we have a great conversation on writing.
On this episode, Jeff and I will talk about
- The concept of us as portfolio managers of our lives
- Our role in the information age as knowledge workers
- The importance of writing for one’s career
- How writing is still very important today
- How to become a good writer
- How to create a writing habit
- Jeff’s book writing process
To listen to my chat with Jeff, click the “play” button on top of this post.