Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hello all and welcome to episode 40 of the Project Management for the Masses Podcast!
What The Heck Is Agile?
Today I bring you a great introduction to Agile and Scrum. I pretended to forget the little I know about it and ask Cornelius Fichtner to give us an introduction to Agile project management. Cornelius is the host of the PM Podcast and also the person behind the Agile Prepcast, an online course dedicated to helping professionals pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam.
On this episode we will cover:
- How is agile different than more traditional, waterfall Project Management?
- What types of projects lend themselves well to Agile?
- What is Scrum? How is it related to Agile?
- What’s the best way to learn Agile?
- What is the PMI Agile Certification?
If you always wanted the nuts and bolts of Agile but were afraid to ask, this episode of the Project Management for the Masses Podcast is custom-made for you.
Update On My Book
On this episode I also share with you the latest update on my book project. I explain what the book will be about and what the next steps are as I move forward with this project.
Listen in, I’d love your input. To listen, press the “play” button on top of this post.
- Agile Manifesto
- scrum.org, download the scrum guide
- YouTube: scrum in under ten minutes?
- The Agile Prepcast: The Easiest Way to Pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Exam
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- Project Management for You: Book Kickstarter Campaign